Pickering Brook Primary School Waste & Wastewater Management Plan
EEI was employed in 2018 to assess the existing wastewater treatment facilities and produce a wastewater management plan for Pickering Brook Primary School. We identified a series of key risks with the School’s existing infrastructure for the Department.
EEI was tasked with designing a new wastewater treatment process that would allow for safe environmentally friendly on-site disposal and irrigation. Given the risks and challenges associated with School requirements, EEI recommended a specially modified below ground wastewater treatment plant. The system was specifically designed to incorporate an advanced nitrogen removal process, ensure no odour generation, and include a double barrier system (two forms of disinfection) to address the existing issues.
EEI’s technical expertise in chemical free nutrient removal and biological systems was critical in ensuring the brief was successfully completed.
- EEI CEO Recognised As Australia’s Most Innovative Engineer 2019
- EEI Summer Engineering Internship Applications Now Open
- SSBC Recognised at 2019 Australian National Water Awards
- EEI Wins 2018 Research Innovation Award
- EEI CEO to Present EEI Anammox Process Seminar for Engineers Australia
- EEI Opens Office in India
- CEO to Macao as distinguished speaker 2014 MIECF
- EEI signs MOU with CRC CARE
- EEI wins 2016 AWA award
- EEI CEO selected as Most Innovative Engineer
- EEI wins multiple 2017 AWA WA awards